Low Carb Granola Bars
Sugar Free No Bake
Low carb Granola bars or easy clean eating keto bars with NO baking ! Creamy almond butter, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, almonds, coconut and more superfood for a 100% Sugar free, gluten free paleo breakfast or snacks.
Low Carb Granola Bars – Superfood No Bake Bars
You know how much I love sweet flavors for breakfast, right? I am sugar free for 5 years – check my post on how to start a low carb diet if you want to learn more. I always found a way to enjoy a delicious sweet low carb breakfast: low carb porridge is my daily favorite! Someday are busy and those low carb granola bars are great breakfast on the go. They are made of a bunch of super food, mainly 10 ingredients that all low carb lovers have in his pantry.
Low carb granola bars easy clean eating keto bars, NO baking ! Creamy almond butter, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, almonds, coconut and more! 100% Sugar free, gluten free paleo breakfast or snacks.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Resting Time: 20 Mins
Total Time: 10 Mins
Cuisine: Low Carb
Servings: 8 Breakfast Bars
• 1/2 cup smooth almond butter or fresh nut butter of your choice
• 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1/3 cup Sugar free Crystal Sweetner – Monk Fruit – like erythritol
• 1/2 cup sliced almonds + extra 1 tablespoon to decorate on top
• 1/3 cup flaxseed meal
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds
• 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
• 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 3 tablespoon sugar free dark chocolate chips
• 1 teaspoon extra virgin coconut oil
1. Line a a loaf pan, size 9 inches x 5 inches, with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl or a saucepan, place all the wet ingredients: peanut butter, coconut oil and vanilla.
3. Microwave by 30 seconds burst, stir and repeat until the coconut oil is fully melted and combine with the nut butter. It should not take more than 1 minute 30 seconds. Otherwise, melt the ingredients in a saucepan under medium heat, stirring often to avoid the mixture to stick to the pan.
4. Stir in the sugar free crystal sweetener, stir and microwave an extra 30 seconds to incorporate well. Erythritol don’t dissolve very well but it will give some delicious sweet crunch into your bars or see paleo note.
Full Recipe:Click Here