Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice
|Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice|
Carbohydrate Cauliflower Mexican Rice is a recipe for healthy, paleo-friendly, keto-friendly side dishes, full of Mexican flavors and ready in 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
- More cilantro, sliced avocados, jalapenos, lime juice etc for topping
- 3 cups Cauliflower Florets (stems removed and washed)
- 1 tablespoon chopped Coriander (or Cilantro)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 jalapeno (finely chopped)
- 2 medium Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup diced Bell Peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika Powder (or red chilli powder)
- Salt to taste
- Add cauliflower florets to a food processor or chopper and pulse till the cauliflower resembles small bits (like rice). Make sure not to go all the way or it can turn mushy. See picture for reference.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions, garlic and jalapenos. Stir fry for a few minutes till the onion is translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, cumin powder, paprika powder and salt to the pan. Cook the tomatoes for a few minutes till they soften. Add the diced bell peppers and cauliflower rice to the pan and mix well. Stir fry the cauliflower for 3-4 minutes till it’s tender.
- Top with your favourite topping and serve hot.