Mason Jar Instant Ramen Zoodles
College students and time-starved adults alike turn to processed ramen noodles in a bind when looking for a quick and easy meal.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Yield: 6 Mason Jar Instant Noodle Cups
• 2 chicken breasts
• 1 tablespoon sea salt
• 8 ounces of mushrooms, roughly chopped
• 1 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil
• 2 large zucchini
• 2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced (as thinly sliced as you possibly can)
• 2 cups greens, thinly sliced (I used red chard, you could also use spinach, kale, etc.)
For the “chicken” bouillon:
• 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
• 2 tablespoons sea salt
• 2 tablespoons powdered garlic
• 1 1/4 teaspoon sugar
• 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
• 1 teaspoon dried thyme
• 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
• 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• a pinch of powdered ginger
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle the chicken breasts evenly with the 1 tablespoon of sea salt and place them in a baking dish. Place the dish in the oven and bake the chicken for 20 minutes, or until fully cooked. Let cool and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
3. In a large saucepan, heat the tablespoon of ghee or oil over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the chopped mushrooms. Sauté the mushrooms until browning and softened, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
4. Peel the zucchini (peeling is optional), slice off both ends, and then cut the zucchini in half crosswise. Load the halves onto your spiralizer , and spiralize the zucchini using the smallest blade. Set the noodles aside.
Full Recipe:Click Here