Melt in Your Mouth Chicken with Bread Crumbs
MIYM Chicken may be a family favorite dinner. this is often my version of the Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Recipe that your mom probably wont to make! Simple, flavorful, and tender chicken recipes are always a welcome addition to my dinner rotation.
This MIYM Chicken has been an enormous hit with readers over the past year, I wanted to update the post and recipe and include some tips and tricks that I’ve discovered since I posted it a year ago.
This MIYM Chicken recipe is one among the classic and straightforward chicken dishes I’m sure you will have had at some point in your life. My mom wont to make it with mayonnaise and albeit it had been fine, I always thought she could be using an excessive amount of of it.
Prep Time:5 Mins
Cook Time:25 Mins
Total Time:30 Mins
- 1 teaspoon of flavor
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 pounds boneless pigeon breast, dig excess fat
- 1 cup soured cream
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F. Cover a 9 × 13 baking sheet with nonstick spray and put aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix soured cream, garlic powder, flavorer, pepper, and 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Place the pigeon breast evenly into the pan. Spread soured cream mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Turn the oven over to bake and place the skillet under the grill for 2-3 minutes until it’s browned on top.