Mouth Chicken Bake
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:35 mins
Total Time:45 mins
A flavorful chicken dish that will be a new family favorite! Only a few ingredients needed, most of which you may already have on hand!
· 1 lb chicken breasts, boneless/diced
· 3/4 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
· 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
· 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
· 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
· 4 garlic cloves, minced
· 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
· 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
1. Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan and place diced chicken on the bottom.
2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise (or yogurt), Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
3. Spread mixture evenly on top of chicken.
4. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of mayonnaise mixture.
5. Place pan in preheated oven, 375 degrees, and bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Full Recipe: Click Here