No Bake Rolo Tart
A delicious Bake-free Rolo Tart which will be the right stopper for any occasion.
So, i feel it is time for something delicious. After the success of my No-Bake Caramel Rolo Cheesecake, I feel it is time for an additional Rolo recipe because you all seem to like it! Like, I can not really deny it. I really like Rolo’s recipe Yum. But either way, I would like it to be another No Bake recipe for now because I would like a delicious dessert, and that i find baking with Rolos complicated due to the caramel in them.
I decided on the Oreo crust for this dessert because I really like the taste of Oreos, and that they work rather well with all types of various fillings. My Chocolate Oreo No Bake Cake may be a great example of this! I also like how the crust looks with the caramel contrast, but we all know it’s just a bonus. I actually do make an excuse for an indulgent dessert.
A delicious Bake-free Rolo Tart which will be the right stopper for any occasion! Oreos, Caramel, Chocolate and oodles of Rolos.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 300 g Oreo
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 350 g Caramel
- 300 ml cream cheese
- 200-250 g Rolos
For the Oreo Crust
- Using a kitchen appliance, grind all the biscuits into a fine crumb, and blend within the melted butter. Press these against the edges and bottom of the 23cm Pie / Flan tin (mine is 3cm deep).
- It might be easier to use your hands and fingers for this! confirm the edges are thick enough to carry after removing them. Chill for now.
- Cut the chocolate finely and put during a bowl along side the butter in cubes.
- In a small skillet, heat the cream cheese until just before boiling point. you’ll see it start to bubble on the side.
- Once hot, pour over the chocolate and butter and beat with a spatula! If the chocolate isn’t completely melted by now, microwave it in 10-second bursts, stirring each time!
- Once the mixture is smooth, grease the can of caramel to rock bottom of the Oreo base (It could be easier to shake the caramel a touch to loosen it first).
- Brush the chocolate mixture over the caramel.
- Add Rolos and halve Rolos to the highest as you’ll see in my photo and sprinkle on your sprinkles. Doing this now means they’ll be tucked into the dessert in order that they don’t fall off everywhere!
- Leave it on for 3-4 hours, or overnight.