Parmesan Zucchini Fries Keto
Oven-baked zucchini fries with Japanese panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Serve these crunchy zucchini fries with ranch dressing for a healthy, low-calorie snack.
Zucchini is in season immediately and that i have many zucchini recipes to share with you. Today, I’m getting to teach you ways to form zucchini fries; they’re really crispy, healthy (not fried) and delicious.
Parmesan cheese is that the secret ingredient and adds great flavor. Zucchini features a very delicate taste therefore the cheese enhances the flavour. Also, parmesan cheese is kept secret to form the panko layer extra crunchy and crunchy.
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 25 Mins
Total Time: 40 Mins
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Ranch sauce
- 3 small zucchinis (approx. 12 oz)
- black pepper
- 2 cups Japanese panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 425F. Slice the zucchini into 3-inch, 1/2 inch thick pieces. In a bowl, add salt and three drops of black pepper to the eggs, beat well. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large plate or container (not a bowl), combine the panko and parmesan cheese together. Working in groups, place the zucchini slices within the beaten egg. Then remove each zucchini slice from the egg mixture, remove excess before rolling with the panko dough, press lightly to coat well. Transfer the zucchini slices to a baking sheet. Repeat the above steps to finish .
- Bake, turn the sheet and switch the fries parboiled, until golden brown and crispy, about 20 to 25 minutes. Serve immediately with Ranch sauce.