Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes Ingredients
Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes may be a great alternative to the standard Sloppy Joes recipe that involves ketchup. A delicious sort of Sloppy Joes from an East Coast classic.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
- 1 Small sweet pepper, diced
- 8 ounces of crimini mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tsp Steak Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons corn flour
- 8 oz Sliced Provolone Cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 lb 93% Lean hamburger
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Worcester sauce
- 2 tablespoons ingredient
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Heat an outsized skillet and add hamburger. Cook for a couple of minutes and stir (No got to dry out if using 93% lean hamburger or 93% lean turkey).
- Add the onions, green peppers and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, until meat is nearly completely brown.
- Add Worcester sauce, ingredient, garlic powder, steak seasoning, salt, pepper. Cook until the meat is cooked.
- Beat cornstarch with beef broth and pour into meat mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Taste and adjust the salt if necessary.
- Add the diced provolone cheese and blend. Remove the pan from heat. Cover and let represent a couple of minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with hamburger patties.