Pina Colada Sangria Recipe
Easy 5 ingredients tropical mixed drink sangria may be a refreshing summer drink, this punch of boozy sangria is enough to serve an outsized crowd. Sangria may be a grape-based drink with fruit that’s great for serving in large gatherings.
This sangria mixed drink is extremely easy to form as we chose to use canned pineapple and canned maraschino cherries. Both are available year-round, so you’ll enjoy tropical sangria any time. Add a fresh garnish to elevate this adult drink into something to be served at a seaside resort.
- 1 & 1/2 bottles of wine, 750ml each, I used moscato
- 1 & 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries with a touch of juice
- 1 & 1/2 cups fruit juice (from about 2 cans of chopped pineapple, drained to urge juice only)
- 1 cup coconut rum, i exploit Malibu
In a large teapot, combine the fruit juice, wine, coconut rum, chopped pineapple and maraschino cherries. Stir to combine. If served immediately, add ice. If not, chill 1 hour or overnight.