Pizza Monkey Bread
The Super Bowl is Sunday!!! I feel like I want to say Super Bowl over and over because brands and companies aren’t allowed to use the word “Super Bowl” because of copyright laws.
Instead they have to say “The Big Game” whenever referring to the Super Bowl.
But since I have my own blog here I’m allowed to say it all I want. And start sentences with “And” and “But” which is horrible grammar. So Super Bowl, Super Bowl, Super Bowl. Take that.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 40 Mins
Total Time: 50 Mins
This Pizza Monkey Bread is stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and garlic all in a Bundt pan.
• 2 (16.3 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits quartered
• 6 ounces pepperoni, quartered
• 2 cups shredded mozzarella
• `1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
• 1/4 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 teaspoons Italian seasonings
• 2 teaspoons minced garlic (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
• marinara for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients (except marinara) and toss well until combined.
3. Pour mixture into a greased 10-inch Bundt pan (you can also use a 9×13 baking dish). Bake for 35-45 minutes or until rolls are cooked on the inside; cover with foil after 20 minutes or until top is browned. Check every 5 minutes towards end of cooking to see if done.
Full Recipe:Click Here