Quick And Easy Basil Avocado Pasta
This Basil Avocado Pasta has been my go to lunch recently. It’s so yummy and creamy. Plus it only takes 15 minutes in total to throw together.
I featured this recipe in my What I Eat In Day Video. You can watch below to see exactly how I make it.
• 2 Garlic Cloves
• juice of half a lemon
• 300g Gluten free pasta
• 2 Avocados halved, seeded and peeled
• 1/3 cup Olive Oil
• handful of basil leaves
• pinch of pink salt
• black pepper to taste
• 1 tsp chilli flakes
1. In a large pot of boiling water cook pasta and drain well.
2. Place the avocado, garlic, basil, olive oil, lemon juice into a blender or food processor and blend until your desired consistency. Tastes great both chunky or smooth and creamy.
3. Season the sauce with salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
4. Toss the pasta with the sauce and serve
Full Recipe:Click Here