Greek Turkey Burgers
|Recipe Greek Turkey Burgers|
If you want to make a homemade burger, then you can try the recipe below for cooking a traditional beef burger. No need to worry about the taste and ingredients because it tastes good and is very easy to make. This alternative beef burger can give you a classic, authentic and satisfying taste that you can serve to the whole family.
How to cook Greek Turkey Burgers
Spend only 30 minutes on cooking around 6 portions of Greek Turkey Burgers. By following the ingredients and steps below, you can easily make your version of burgers at home.
- One fresh lemon
- A half teaspoon minced garlic
- A pinch minced garlic
- salt and pepper as the seasoning
- A pinch dried dill
- 550 gr of ground turkey
- One red onion
- 150 gr crumbled feta
- A teaspoon dried oregano
- 200 gr of plain Greek yogurt
- 60 gr breadcrumbs
- A large egg
- 6 buns
For the vegetables
- A medium cucumber
- Six halves tomatoes, sun-dried
- 56 gr frozen spinach
- First, you need to prepare the yogurt sauce to give more time for richer flavors. In a medium bowl, put the yogurt, dill, garlic, a half lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Stir and mix the ingredients until well combined. Then, put it in the refrigerator to blend the flavors while you prepare for the burgers.
- Next, you may prepare the vegetables for the burgers. To start, you can go with the spinach first by thawing the frozen spinach and don’t forget to squeeze the remaining liquid. Next, chop the spinach along with the sun-dried tomatoes and the ¼ part of the red onion as well.
- Then, take another bowl and put the ground turkey with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, red onion, feta cheese, a pinch of minced garlic, egg, dried oregano, bread crumbs, salt and pepper as the seasoning. Stir and mix the ingredients until thoroughly combined. Here, don’t forget to shape the mixture into six patties.
- To cook the burgers, you can use a counter top-grill or a non-stick skillet or simply cook them over an open flame. After the burgers are well cooked, you can continue to assemble the burgers. Take a bun and spread with yogurt sauce on both sides. Then, put a hot burger on it along with thin slices of red onions and cucumbers.