Rosemary Garlic Steak Kebabs Recipe
Perhaps one among my favorite kebabs, this Rosemary Garlic Steak Kebab is filled with flavor, cooked to perfect, and successful with the entire family! Tender and juicy steak, marinated tomatoes and baby potatoes, grilled to perfect, what’s to not love, If you wish summer grilled recipes, make certain to see out my Hawaiian chicken kebabs too.
The main ingredient of this kebab is steak. i made a decision to undertake the balsamic marinade, which clothed to be an enormous hit for the entire family. The steak was tender and juicy with a touch of sweetness. the right meal for all the meat and potato lovers out there.
For this kebab, I used top beef steak. These are lean cuts of meat and are usually diced very easily. The bonus is that it tastes great and comes out super soft after baking.
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat mustard
- 14 ounces sirloin, dig 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds of baby potatoes
- 6 metal or wooden skewers
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (discarded stem), chopped
- 2 cups whole grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat the grill over medium heat and, if employing a wooden skewer, add it to the water to hide it.
- In a large bowl, beat the balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the diced steak and stir to coat. Cover and chill for 20 minutes (up to overnight) to permit the steak to infuse.
- In another bowl, add tomatoes, vegetable oil and rosemary. Set aside.
- Place the potatoes during a large skillet and add enough water to hide all the potatoes by 1 inch. Bring the water to a boil and cook the potatoes until they’re almost tender, about 8-10 minutes. (It will bake later, so you do not got to cook it completely.) Drain and put aside .
- Take a skewer and begin with the potatoes, then add the steak, then the tomatoes. Repeat two more times and end with potatoes.
- Lightly grease the grill and set the kebabs on the warmth . Bake for about 5 minutes on all sides , or a complete of 10 minutes.