Salted Brownie Cookies Recipe
The best salty brownie cake, With a shiny, cracked top and an upscale, fudgy center, this is often the last word brownie for chocolate lovers. With a shiny, cracked top and an upscale, fudgy center, this salty brownie cake is that the ultimate cake for brownie and chocolate lovers.
Baked until soft and chewy and sprinkled with flaky salt, this indulgent cake is delicious with coffee or maybe a scoop of flavorer frozen dessert. Chocolate – Incorporating only a couple of ingredients, this recipe is actually about chocolate, so choose the simplest quality chocolate you’ll.
Prep Time: 16 Mins
Cook Time: 14 Mins
Total Time: 30 Mins
- 1/2 cup (100 g) sugar
- 1 tsp (4 g) vanilla
- 1/4 cup (57 g) unsalted butter, diced
- 2 large eggs (100 g), at temperature
- 1/2 cup (85 g) semi-sweetened chocolate chips
- flaky salt, for topping
- 2/3 cup (94 g) flour
- 2 Tbsp (12 g) unsweetened chocolate, sifted
- 1 tsp (4 g) leaven
- 1/4 tsp (1.5 g) salt
- 8 ounces (226 g) bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (92 g) brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line two pans with parchment paper. Beat flour, chocolate, leaven and salt during a medium bowl. Place the chopped chocolate and butter during a double boiler or during a heat-safe bowl over a saucepan of slowly boiling water. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from heat and put aside to chill slightly.
- Combine the eggs, sugar, and vanilla during a large bowl equipped with a whisk and stir at medium speed for five minutes. Reduce the speed to low and beat the melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add the flour mixture and stir at low speed for 20 seconds, until combined. Fold in chocolate chip (the dough will resemble a sticky brownie dough).
- Use a baking spoon lightly coated with nonstick spray to shape the cake – turn the spoon right over the pan, giving the cake 3 inches apart.
- Bake, turning the pan halfway, for 12 to 14 minutes, until shoots are shiny and cracked. Remove from oven and sprinkle with crushed salt. Let the cakes cool for 10 minutes on a baking sheet, then transfer them to a wire rack until they cool completely.
- Store cookies in an airtight container at temperature for 1-2 days.