Santa Fe Chicken Salad Wraps
|Santa Fe Chicken Salad Wraps|
Sante Fe wraps chicken salad filled with flavorful cream sauce, chicken, beans, corn, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado. A few minutes to prepare a chicken salad is all you need for an ovenless dinner that will surely be delicious and filling.
- chopped cilantro, to taste
- 1/2 cup mayo
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 3-4 green onions, diced
- large (burrito size) flour tortillas
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded or chunked
- 1 can corn (14.75 oz) any variety, I like using the fire-roasted corn
- 1 can (15.5 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- shredded lettuce
- cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Combine all creamy dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- In large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, red bell pepper, corn, and black beans. Pour the creamy dressing over top and mix until everything is combined and creamy.
- Use right away or allow to sit in fridge for 2-3 hours to get cold.
- When ready, heat up the tortilla to make them soft (so they don’t tear) and then lay your desired ingredients onto the tortilla and then roll up like a burrito and cut in half.