One afternoon, my friends came … looking for a simple menu idea to cook now … Thank God all for liking my menu this time.
Serving: 25 sticks
· 1 kg of chicken breast meat (diced)
· Soaking marinade (puree):
· 4 garlic cloves
· 1 tbsp pepper
· Lime juice
· 5 pieces of cayenne pepper
· 5 curly chilies
· 2 cloves of garlic
· Salt, sugar
1. Spread the chicken with lime and marinade, let it sit for 15-30 minutes. Arrange on a skewer.
2. Bake with medium heat until slightly browned … arrange on a serving plate
3. Make chili sauce: sautéthe chilli until fragrant … add water to make it a little runny, add a little lime juice
4. Satay is ready to be served with chili sauce and lime slices.