This is my child’s favorite first menu. maybe a lot of people already know, huh.
· 1/2 kg of chicken (cut into pieces)
· Frying oil
· clean water
· 4 onion cloves
· 3 garlic cloves
· 1 teaspoon of cilantro
· 1 tsp pepper
· 1 candlenut
· 3 tablespoons of brown sugar that has been combed
· 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
· 2 segments of galangal (geprek)
· 1 lemongrass (stirring)
· 2 leaves of salam
· A little tamarind
1. Cook half-cooked chicken, drain (so that the seasoning absorbs into the meat and soft meat texture),
2. Delicate onion onion, pepper and cilantro. Then season with 4 tablespoons of cooking oil,
3. Enter galangal, greetings and lemongrass. Oseng spices until fragrant,
4. After the fragrant seasoning, add 3 cups of clean water. Wait to boil while stirring
5. After boiling, put the chicken. Also add brown sugar and Royco also tamarind,
6. Stir again and close the pan so the chicken is more tender and the aroma doesn’t run away. Reduce the flame.
7. After 5 minutes, turn the chicken so that the spices are evenly distributed to the rest of the chicken,
8. Correct the taste and add soy sauce. wait until the water subsides,
9. When the water subsides and thickens, stir for a while. Then turn off the stove and the soy sauce is ready to be enjoyed ^^.