Sparkling Limoncello Vodka Drink
|Sparkling Limoncello Cocktail Drink|
Sparkling limoncello cocktails are perfect for sunny days. Sharp, runny, very refreshing and made with only 3 simple ingredients and decorated with mint leaves and fresh lemon slices.
I was aware that Spring had just arrived but the warmer weather and the bright blue sky made me excited for summer and all the delicious cocktails that accompanied it like my Prosecco strawberry slushie omg VERY GOOD!
The three simple ingredients in this cocktail are Limoncello (who knows?) Lemon soda and PROSECCO! Who doesn’t like Prosecco ?! There is no
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
- 3.3 fl oz (100ml) Prosecco
- 1-2 slices of lemon for garnish (optional)
- 1 injection (1.3 fl oz / 40ml) Limoncello
- 2 injections (2.7 fl oz / 80ml) lemon soda, Sanpellegrino if possible
- 1-2 ice cubes
- 1 sprig of mint for garnish (optional)
- Add 1 shot of limoncello to a serving glass. Top with 2 shots of lemon soda and then add with prosecco.
- Add ice cubes and garnish, serve.