Spicy Italian Ham & Cheese Cups
These Spicy Italian Ham & Cheese Cups are the perfect hand-held dinner! They’re layered with ham, salami, bell peppers, and spicy pepper jack cheese all in a crispy crunchy shell. You can serve these for dinner or appetizers. They’re the perfect party food!
Yield: 12 Cups.
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
• 24 wonton wrappers
• 12 thin slices ham
• 12 thin slices Genoa salami
• 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
• 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heat olive oil over medium high heat. When the oil is very hot and just starts to smoke, add the bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly blacked. Remove to a plate.
3. Generously coat a standard size muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Line each cup with a wonton wrapper. Add a slice of ham, salami, and top with approximately 1 tablespoon shredded cheese into each cup.
Full Recipe:Click Here