Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake
This Pumpkin Pound Cake recipe tastes just like Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake – takes 15 minutes to prep! Can be made in muffin, mini muffin or mini loaf pans.
This post was updated September 2015 with new photos, but it’s still the same great recipe that everyone will love!
Did you stock up on canned pumpkin yet? Either grab that can from your pantry or go out and buy a can because is the best pumpkin bread ever!
The pumpkin spice craze has unleashed for the the season. The most notable pumpkin spice item is probably the pumpkin spice latte (PSL!). We should thank coffee shops everywhere for creating the best fall beverage ever 🙂
• 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour
• 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/4 tsp ground cloves
• 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
• 2/3 cup sugar
• 2/3 cup brown sugar
• 1/4 cup milk
• 3 egg whites
• 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (15 oz can – you’ll have a little leftover)
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, and nutmeg.
3. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, brown sugar, milk, and egg whites with a spatula or whisk. Add in the canned pumpkin, and mix together well.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture, stirring until everything is combined.
Full Recipe:Click Here