Strawberry Peach White Wine Slushie Drink
|Strawberry Peach White Wine Slushie Drink|
This is the most delicious strawberry, peach, slushie white wine you will ever drink.
Here on Vancouver Island we experience a much cooler spring than usual, so it feels like summer is still far away. But there is more than one and a half months left at school, so I know that everything must immediately heat up here. I love summer, I can’t wait for days at home with my sons; swimming, kayaking, hiking, and maybe playing with them endlessly while they practice their baseball skills.
Prep Time: 5 Min
Total Time: 5 Mins
- 1+ cup of frozen strawberries
- 3 cups of ice cubes
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 2+ cups of frozen peaches and / or mango slices
- Mix 2 cups (or⅔bottles) of white wine with about 2 cups of frozen peaches (add mango if you like) and 2 cups of ice cubes.
- Pour into four glasses.
- Mix 1 cup of white wine (or the last⅓bottle) with about 1 to 1.5 cups of strawberries and 1 cup of ice.
- Pour over slippery peaches.
- Add a straw and serve ice.