The Best Coconut Brownies
These coconut brownies are the BEST! They’re rich, fudgy brownies with a gooey coconut filling similar to a candy bar. Coconut lovers, this one’s for you!
There are 2 types of people in this world–coconut lovers and coconut haters. If you are a coconut hater you should just keep scrolling, because this recipe is strictly for coconut lovers (or more like LUVAHS) today.
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 35 Mins
Total Time: 50 Mins
For The Coconut Filling:
• 6 oz shredded sweetened coconut (2 cups)
• 7.33 oz sweetened condensed milk (2/3 cup)
For The Brownies:
• 5 oz semisweet chocolate chopped
• 2 oz unsweetened chocolate chopped
• 4 oz unsalted butter cubed
• 3 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
• 3 large eggs room temperature
• 8.75 oz granulated sugar (1 ¼ cups)
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 4.5 oz all-purpose flour (1 cup)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a square 8×8-inch baking dish with foil, extending the foil up and over the sides of the pan. Spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine the shredded coconut and the sweetened condensed milk together in a small bowl, and stir well, until the coconut is evenly moistened. Set aside for now.
3. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine both chopped chocolates and the cubed butter. Microwave until melted, stirring after every 30-45 seconds to prevent overheating.
4. Once the chocolates are melted and smooth, add the cocoa powder and whisk it in until well-combined.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt until combined. Add the warm chocolate mixture and whiks it in. Finally, add the flour and stir it in with a spatula until just combined.
Full Recipe:Click Here