Tomato and Cucumber Salad Recipe
I’m not really sure why it isn’t called the Tomato, Onion, & Cucumber Salad given the onions are in it too, but, nevertheless, it is a favorite around here and straightforward to form.
The popularity of salads increases during the summer because they’re a cool, healthy dish that’s easy to form and serve. I personally do not like onions or cucumbers, so this is not one among my favorites. I’m picky and that i trust other people’s tastes about this dish.
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 teaspoon. salt
- 2 onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 tbsp. Vinegar
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley.
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced or sliced to your liking
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled & sliced
- ¼ c. Oil, i exploit vegetable oil
- Chop and put aside the tomato, cucumber & onion chunks.
- In a bowl or jar, pour within the remaining ingredients and stir or shake.
- Add the chopped vegetables and stir or beat until fully coated.
- Soak 2 hours before serving.