Tomato and Mozzarella Bites
• 20 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
• 20 fresh basil leaves
• 20 small balls fresh mozzarella cheese (often labeled bocconcini)
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
• 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 20 toothpicks
• Add all ingredients to list
1. Using a toothpick, spear a half of a tomato, a leaf of basil, a mozzarella ball, and another half of a tomato. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
2. Place on a serving dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix the vinegar and oil together in a small bowl to serve as a dipping sauce.
Full Recipe:Click Here