Ultimate Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
Meet your new favorite brownie recipe! These Ultimate Fudgy Chocolate Brownies are moist, ultra-chocolatey, and have the perfect crackly crust on top. You’ll never want to use a boxed mix again
Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
I’m not here to disparage boxed brownie mixes (put me in front of some Ghirardelli brownies and I’ll go to town with no shame) but can we all agree that homemade brownies are in a class by themselves? They might be a little less convenient than using a mix, but they more than make up for it with a deep chocolate taste and amazing texture.
Meet your new favorite brownie recipe! These Ultimate Fudgy Chocolate Brownies are moist, ultra-chocolatey, and have the perfect crackly crust on top. You’ll never want to use a boxed mix again!
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Total Time: 35 Mins
• 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate finely chopped
• 5 oz unsalted butter
• 8 3/4 oz granulated sugar (1 1/4 cups)
• 3 large eggs at room temperature
• 2 1/4 oz all-purpose flour (1/2 cup)
• 1/8 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 3/4 oz unsweetened cocoa powder (1/4 cup)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with foil, extending it up and over the sides, and spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine the finely chopped chocolate and butter in a large bowl, and microwave it in 30-second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating. When the chocolate is mostly melted, with just a few pieces remaining, stop heating it and stir until the chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
3. In a separate large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar. Add the melted chocolate mixture, and whisk that in as well. Finally, sift the flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa powder over the bowl, and stir it in gently with a spatula. Spread the brownie batter in the prepared pan.
Full Recipe:Click Here